Saturday, September 13, 2008

September Stuff & Em's Wedding


 Emilee and Ben's Wedding

 I love this picture! Em is so happy and beautiful!

We met Stan's girlfriend Julie for the first time. She is really wonderful.
 I think I was a little tired by this point....
 Grace & Sophie's first Lagoon trip!

So...here I am again. We got back this week from a crazy, fun, busy trip to Utah for my sister's wedding. If anyone is reading this that I didn't get to visit, I am so sorry! I would have loved to see you. Both of our families are in Utah, so after family and kid stuff there is just not a lot of time for much else.We had fun but I have to say that it is crazy to travel with young kids. I told Jason we are not going anywhere for 6 months during the hardest of our 4 flights and he answered, "6 YEARS!"
Smores at Grandma and Papa's
When we lived in Sandy Grace and Sophie loved to go to Wheeler Farm. It was fun to visit again. 

First Day of Preschool!



Binkie Heaven!

Grace has a huge imagination. She cracks me up all the time with her stories and explanations of things. The other day at lunch Grace said,"I have something to tell you. It's something you can dream about or just imagine. What if there was a really, really,really, REALLY big red fish. As big as a house. And all the people could come and take one bite each day!" We had red fish chewies the day before and I guess she was just showing her inner candy love.


Noah mostly mumbles. He thinks he is talking, but it is just nonsense sounds. She sounds like the adults on Charlie Brown movies. Grace has started interpreting for him. She will tell me, "Noah just said a joke. He said,"What does the bear say to the deer? Eat the trees!" Then she will laugh and laugh.


Luke is talking like crazy. He is using simple sentences and makes us laugh. He just came up to me with my big exercise ball and said, "Mom, bounce!" Sophie is sweet, strong willed and fun loving. She is learning how much fun it is to tease her siblings. Luke gives it back to her already. Good times at the Hardy home.





2 comments:

The Kroebers said...

Those pictures of your kids are so stinking cute. I love the one of Grace especially. It was so good to see you and spent time together. We miss you guys already.

Emilee said...

I love this post. Thanks so much for coming out. It was great to spend some time with you guys. Hopefully we will make it out to NC for another visit sometime soon. I think it may be a little easier for Ben and me to travel than it is for your family :)
Love you guys, EM