I think mine will take the cake, but this was the nearest book.
"A prominent fold of mucous membrane stretching between the lateral margin of the epiglottis adn the arytenoid cartilage on either side; it enclosed the aryepiglottic muscle".
Ok, I'm a bit slow but here's my book quote from "The Afterlife by Gary Soto,"Hey, did I tell you that I once slept on a bus like this for twelve hours straight?" Nowhere near as interesting as Marni's, sorry.
4 comments:
I think mine will take the cake, but this was the nearest book.
"A prominent fold of mucous membrane stretching between the lateral margin of the epiglottis adn the arytenoid cartilage on either side; it enclosed the aryepiglottic muscle".
Everyone get that?
Marni
Marni-that is hilarious!!!!
"I'm going to get some help."
From the Extras, I really wanted to go to my book bag which contained more impressive read....oh well!
Ok, I'm a bit slow but here's my book quote from "The Afterlife by Gary Soto,"Hey, did I tell you that I once slept on a bus like this for twelve hours straight?" Nowhere near as interesting as Marni's, sorry.
Post a Comment