Neither can I! I was rearranging the shelves in my living room and became totally enthralled in my own books. I love them. I love the ones I have read 5 times and the ones that are still on my "to read" list. I love my favorite authors. Spending time with my books today was like an afternoon spent with an old friend.Cheesy...yes, but still a great time. I really can not imagine life without books. A sweet note - Noah said his first complete sentence today. I was sitting in our family room and he came up, book in hand, and said, "Mama, read the book."
4 comments:
Umm... how do you have time to rearrange the books on your bookshelf? You are amazing.
My boys were napping and I put a video on to numb and subdue the girls.Yes, I am amazing. I have only lived in this house for a year and a half before I organized a shelf every visitor to my house sees. :)
There is NOTHING wrong with numbing and subduing two four year old girls!! I agree, I too LOVE my books. It really is like finding an old friend.
I love Noah's first sentence. Its just perfect for a child of yours. During school when just don't have time for recreational reading, I feel this weird absense for good books.
Post a Comment