I am discovering that Luke and Noah learn all sorts of funny/horrible things from their older sisters. When Grace and Sophie were 2, they only had each other to copy so they didn't see or hear 4 year old tantrums, teasing and playing. It is amazing to me how well Noah has learned to tease everyone in the family and both boys have started telling me "It's not fair Mommy!" Noah even stomps his foot sometimes when he says it. But the context will be all wrong. Like I will tell Noah to go get his shoes to get ready to go and he will reply indignantly, "It's not fair Mommy!" I did get Luke on camera the other day though when I wouldn't give him any milk for his 5th bowl of cereal. What a mean mom I am.
You can hear Noah in the background. He is asking me to help him get a Dora game down to play. Noah has also started telling me to STOP! with his hand up in my face when I am singing to him, little stinker.
3 comments:
This is so cute!!! I love that Luke has no idea why it's not fair. : )
I love this! Your kids are the best! They both crack me up. Miss you guys!!
oh yay! Jen! How are you? I've been trying to figure out how to get in touch with you, so I could get an invite to view your blog...
but you must have gone public, cause here I am.
okay, sorry for rambling, I'm just excited to catch up with you!
Your kids are adorable. Older kids always manage to set the example - be it good or bad.
Post a Comment