Yes, I can hear my mother reply that life is not fair. BUT... I just think it should be against the laws of the universe to get acne once you have wrinkles.
I have had a month of facial blemishes of extraordinary size in weird places. I almost didn't go to book club because of it. So you can see how serious a situation this is.
I was with my boys at a store a few days ago and Noah looks up at me, pointing his little chubby finger and says, "You have a ladybug. On yo face!" I had to laugh, how to explain to a 2 year old how much I wished it really was just a friendly insect?
I am probably tempting fate by blogging this. I do know, it can always get worse!
4 comments:
I TOTALLY agree, it should be against ALL laws to have acne and wrinkles!! I am so sorry.
Yup, whoever knew you got acne again while pregnant!! I guess there are a lot of hormones raging!!! Lame!!! I am crying at what Noah said though, that is hilarious!!!
I just keep hearing Luke saying "It's noooot fair" in my head.
Does it make you feel any better to know I am right there with you? I agree, it is NOT right.
ANd I doubt its as bad as you say, you always look fantastic!
emily
Post a Comment