Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day



Sophie and Grace started Kindergarten this week. I am a walking, talking stereotype mom who is freaking out about it. I think I am hiding it well. On the outside I look calm, encouraging and so enthusiastic. On the inside I am a nervous, worrying wreck! I am surprised how hard it has been. All day Kindergarten stinks.

So far the girls favorite part of their school day is riding the bus. I hope sometime in the school year that changes but Jason tells me I should count my blessings that they like the bus. Today, the fourth day of school, was the first day Sophie and Grace didn't dress alike. They get dressed on their own and in the past have rarely choosen to wear what their sister is. Interesting.

2 comments:

Polly said...

I'm sure you are handling things well. I think all say Kinder is WAY too long. Good luck!!

Lindsey said...

Great Job Jen!!! You made it through the first week!! I am sure the girls will eventually enjoy other parts of school and you will enjoy a little bit of sanity during the day with only two kiddos instead of four!!