I would definitely say NO!!! People wash them before they use them anyway! LOL!!!!
I agree with Lindsey, no but maybe you should wipe it off with a diaper wipe!!
I wouldn't buy it. It's not any worse than it being dropped on the floor and my boys have done that plenty. It is pretty funny though.
I think the kid was trying to stake his claim. Buy the boy the cucumber :)
No, because people generally peel cucumbers. Now, if he'd taken a bite out of it, or licked a bagel, that's different.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I would definitely say NO!!! People wash them before they use them anyway! LOL!!!!
I agree with Lindsey, no but maybe you should wipe it off with a diaper wipe!!
I wouldn't buy it. It's not any worse than it being dropped on the floor and my boys have done that plenty. It is pretty funny though.
I think the kid was trying to stake his claim. Buy the boy the cucumber :)
No, because people generally peel cucumbers. Now, if he'd taken a bite out of it, or licked a bagel, that's different.
Post a Comment