First Ginko tree , so amazing! This oak is original to Monticello.
Period Inn we stopped for dinner at
Lime Tree! I want one!!!
Jason’s parents are visiting and yesterday we drove up to Monticello. I am glad I was just there about a year ago, because Luke and Noah lasted all of 5 minutes during the tour of the house. I took them outside and they ran around while I took pictures. It was calm and so much better then trying to shush them continually.
I have missed the mountains so much since moving here to NC. I realized yesterday that part of what I miss about the Rocky mountains is their majesty. The afternoon light in the trees around Monticello was majestic. It was like taking a big, deep breath. I have always been a lover of trees. Monticello has some of the best.
2 comments:
Fun and great pictures!!!
I want to go there. It looks cool. I love the picture of Luke playing in the planter.
Post a Comment