Gracie experienced a milestone today. She got her first bad haircut. Unfortunately her mother was responsible. I feel so bad. She wanted "just a trim" and I wanted to end the screams and whinning daily with hair brushing. I was going for about 3 inches off and it ended up being about 6. I think she looks adorable. But Grace cried and cried and told me she didn't want to go to school or anywhere! until it all grew back. I really do feel bad and I may have made my life even harder since getting Grace to school is a challenge most days already.
2 comments:
Oh no!!! I am so sorry Jen! Tell Grace to ask Aunty Em about bad haircuts. She has QUITE a Aunty Polly bad haircut story to tell!!
I bet Grace looks beautiful! Tell her we love her!
And I hope you are back up and running with the microwave! :)
xoxo
Emily
Post a Comment