Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Boys

Luke was reading to Leo instead of napping. He knows the story because we read Curious George at out house daily. Noah just cracked me up. He is an adrenalin junkie.

4 comments:

EM said...

Love the pictures! What cute little boys. It will be so fun to spend time with them in June. They have grown up so much. Love you guys!

Polly said...

Darling boys!!

Marni said...

I am glad to see you have a cat!
Your boys are looking good!

Stacey Mortensen said...

Oh, my kids would be jealous to know that you have a C A T! You know you must be REALLY special to have a C A T (that's what we tell the kids at least). Your kids are darling and I love Noah spinning--I have that same kind of personality at my house too! Hope you are all well!