Fragpani
Bougainvillea
I don't know, but it is beautiful!
Feather Duster
This is actually a marine worm. It looks like coral and waves gently in the current. When you touch it, the feathery appendages retract instantly into a tube beneath the body. Not a flower, but I had to include it.
I am a nature geek. Whenever I travel I always try to learn as much as I can about the native plants and animals. I especially fell in love with the flowers on St. John. The diversity and beauty of our world is just astounding. I said prayers of gratitude over and over while on St. John for the beauty and fascination of the earth. I am getting better using my little point and shoot also!
2 comments:
That white spidery-looking one is cool! I saw some flowers outside of the Jordan River Temple a couple of months ago that were upside down, bright orange and yellow, and so cool. I can't find the name of them, but if you google upside down flower you could probably find a picture of them.
You are getting GREAT with your little point and shoot!! These are beautiful!!
Post a Comment