Sunday, December 19, 2010

She wants to be a cowgirl

We were driving in the car this weekend and Grace pipes up with " I wish we lived in Texas. Then we'd HAVE to have a horse. Plus I like the music and their croutons."

I sometimes buy Texas Toast flavored croutons. The kids eat them by the handful and call them "the other kind of chips". 

Also - totally unrelated - I just had to share Luke's sugar cookie. The picture doesn't quite capture just how much frosting, chips and sugar sprinkles were loaded on it.

3 comments:

EM said...

Grace has kept me laughing all week and now again this week. She's hilarious. And Luke's sugar cookie looks delicious.

The Kroebers said...

You need to buy Luke mint chips next time and put green food coloring in the dough. Then it can be totally green. It looks a lot like something Isaac would make. They should really put smaller holes on those sprinkle lids.

Polly said...

I love Gracie's logic!! Of course if you lived in Texas you would HAVE to have a horse!! Lukie's cookie looks WONDERFUL!!