Luke bought this stuffed Yoda with his own money. He has been carrying it around with him for the past few days. Of course Yoda is right next to him in bed every night. Makes me smile...
That is so cute. I think Isaac would do the same thing.
I just saw today that Target has Star Wars wall stickers. There is a large Yoda one with a glow-in-the-dark light saber. I have a feeling we will be purchasing that in the near future.
cool! I will have to look for them. my boys would LOVE that. this is from target too. we had seen it several times and Luke had asked for it. on this day he actually had his money with him and just about enough. i gave him a few dollars to help. it is a little creepy to see yoda's face peeking out of the covers at night i have to admit...
I love the cute boy and the yoda but I can't help but notice your awesome pillows in the background! I love the orange! xo E ps. do they watch the actual movies? I think my kids would have nightmares all night!
Such a cute kid!!! I found some Star Wars valentines for 50 cents at a store near me - I know it is almost a year away, but do you (Jen and Heather) want me buy some for your boys?
4 comments:
That is so cute. I think Isaac would do the same thing.
I just saw today that Target has Star Wars wall stickers. There is a large Yoda one with a glow-in-the-dark light saber. I have a feeling we will be purchasing that in the near future.
cool! I will have to look for them. my boys would LOVE that. this is from target too. we had seen it several times and Luke had asked for it. on this day he actually had his money with him and just about enough. i gave him a few dollars to help. it is a little creepy to see yoda's face peeking out of the covers at night i have to admit...
I love the cute boy and the yoda but I can't help but notice your awesome pillows in the background! I love the orange! xo
E
ps. do they watch the actual movies? I think my kids would have nightmares all night!
Such a cute kid!!! I found some Star Wars valentines for 50 cents at a store near me - I know it is almost a year away, but do you (Jen and Heather) want me buy some for your boys?
Post a Comment