Friday, November 25, 2011

First Love

So far this is my all time favorite picture drawn by Noah. It is him, his Dad and Molly.


Noah adores Molly. Perhaps too much. She can't even get a moments rest in her crate. When she has had enough she goes under my bed, right in the middle. Away from little fingers trying to play, annoy and love her. I am amazed at how much a part of our family she is now. My sister told me once that pets are magical for children. I completely agree.

2 comments:

The Kroebers said...

Now you made me feel bad that we don't have any pets. If my kids start asking for one I might think about it. Right now they don't seem to care and I don't want to put in the work so we remain petless.

And We Sailed On said...

Catching up on your blog. Your girls trip looks amazing. Your family is beautiful and it makes me miss you (more) to see that family photo! Can't wait to see you!!!