Friday, June 8, 2012

Hmmmm....

Would you give this man a visa to visit your country? Seriously....

Every time I see this picture I just crack up!!!! 

Jason was in a super hurry on his lunch break getting some passport pics for a duplicate passport. He went to a drugstore, the kid working took his picture, charged him $15, put it in an envelope and Jason rushed back to work . He swears he just looked at the camera and followed the directions to not smile, just look normal....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

ha ha ha ha ha. This is hilarious!!! Just lookin' normal huh Jas? You should hang that somewhere you can look at when you're having a bad day. It's sure to cheer you up. (This is Emilee).

Marni said...

Now we know how innocent people find themselves listed on the "do not fly list".

Cyndie said...

That's hilarious!

Wendy said...

Oh man, this made me laugh so hard I cried. Love it!