Real moments from our vacation...
Grace being fed up with getting her picture taken
We saw this face a lot in Jamaica
Graceful I am not. This felt so much more fun then the pictures show.
Sophie had an unfortunate run in with the gate at our villa. Being ever so stylish, she developed a perfect triangle wound and black eye. After the drama, I said a prayer of gratitude. The closest hospital, a rural, Jamaican one, was well over an hour away.
This just makes me laugh. It looks so weird and Jason is forever closing his eyes in pictures.
Luke was such a good kid on this trip. He was super patient with his mom wanting to take pictures of him all the time. Once he even told me that he didn't like getting his picture taken, he was just a good sport. Sweet Kid.
Until this night...and then Luke was done with pictures.
Ya mon...cool snorkel
2 comments:
I love it. I was surprised that people really did say "ya mon" all the time. I figured it was just a stereotype thing but it totally isn't. I still love seeing pictures of your trip. We had so much fun in all of those places so it makes me happy that you guys got to experience them too.
I love all the photos from your trip. I wish we could have gone and would love to hear more about your expereince. It's too easy to forget how much we have here the way we live. xo
E
Post a Comment