Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

 First thing this morning we made a list of things we are grateful for. Here are some highlights from each of the kids.

 Noah: I am "thank" for Jesus, family, teacher & the Earth
 Sophie - among many other things- is thankful for "cures for pneumonanultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconosis-and other dieses and sicknesses" according to her dictionary that is the longest word in the english language right now, it is a lung disease volcano scientists get sometimes or something like that.
 Luke: Molle - Molly,Omm - mom, pucmpins, and rules. He did the rules all by himself. When I asked him why he was grateful for rules he said that if we did not have rules our house would be a crazy and messy place.
Grace's list was really spread out, here are a few of hers: the ones that are a bit hard to read are sunsets, heaters, turkeys so we can kill you for dinner, & socks
It is a tradition now that Jason cooks the turkey. Here was today's masterpiece.

4 comments:

EM said...

I love this. We missed you guys today. We all started talking about you coming to visit in the summer and we're excited!!!

And We Sailed On said...

I hope it was a happ day. WE are thankful for you!
E

Katydid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katydid said...

I'm trying this again. Love this idea, please start thinking of Christmas how to make it meaningful, but fun, but thoughtful, but not preachy and did I say fun. I've been lecturing too much here and my kids feel it. Read up on everything, miss you so much. But fun to catch up.