We had an ice storm yesterday afternoon. The kids were super excited-they got out of school at noon. Grace and Noah spent the whole afternoon in and out, slipping around and having fun. This morning Jason took the girls target shooting. This is a new development, Sophie and Grace love it surprisingly. So the boys and I decided to be adventurous and slide down the driveway. It felt a whole lot faster then the video shows. We still think of Auntie Em every time we use the blue sled. The kids call it Big Blue. It is starting to wear out on the bottom, I am way too sentimental to give it away! A bit silly I know.
Speaking of silly...I found this when I was looking at our pictures sliding from today. Cracks me up!
4 comments:
It looked like you were going fast to me. I can't believe your cars made it up the driveway! And Noah's big mouth bass impersonation is great.
looks like fun! It is so dry here we want snow so we can go sledding again soon!
E
Wish u could have some of our snow!
Love it! plenty fast - the cameraman couldn't keep up with the sled - did great though - did you get all the way past the tennis courts?
Post a Comment