It started snowing last night around 6. We lost power at 9 and slept in a cold house! Luckily it came on at about 7:30 this morning. A Friday snow day means a LONG weekend with no school Monday and Tuesday. The kids and I had a blast. It warmed up fast, most of the snow is gone, but we played and played and played.
I am officially in love with my new camera. I am still super inexperienced at using it. I love that I got the snow spraying up in Noah's face. He was not so happy though...
Sophie, Alison Mullahey, Walker and Ella Joyce, Grace, Zach Mullahey and Noah
Jason calls these boys the 3 marauders...they play hours and hours together.
2 comments:
That's crazy that you were without power all night. I'm glad you were warm in bed. The sledding looks so fun. What camera did you get?
E
Cool sleds! Where did u get them?
Post a Comment