Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Decade of Sophie & Grace

It is so hard to believe my girls are 10!



 Sophie's mustache cake was tie dyed inside all colors. It turned out really cute. I was surprised that it still tasted good with all of the food coloring I used! Grace chose an ice cream chocolate dirt cake, complete with worms. The fluffy pillows are courtesy of Noah. He actually had me buy them so he could stay home and play minecraft,j( he had gotten his homework, jobs and piano done) but they were from him. Luke provided a nail decorating kit and  new soccer ball. Sophie's big gifts were her new glasses, which of course she picked out. She also go her ears pierced finally. She has been asking for a few years now. Grace's big gift was a bow and she also got a bathrobe of her own. Somehow seems funny now I write it. We gave her a super dangerous, yet made for kids, weapon and a fuzzy pink robe...We all laughed at Sophie, she blew and blew and still couldn't blow out her candles. Not trick ones, just good old regular candles. Happy Birthday to my sweet girls! My life is so blessed with them as my daughters.

 

2 comments:

The Kroebers said...

I realized later that night that it was their birthday and called you and didn't even say anything. I win the lame sister/aunt award. Looks like they had a good day anyway. Crazy to think it was 10 years ago that we were having our babies. I'm so glad I've had to help me through life and motherhood.

And We Sailed On said...

Such beautiful girls! Sounds like such a fun time. I know I always say this but I wish we were closer !
E