Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Finally
We have lived here for over a year and I finally got our clock fixed. It stopped working at the William Wallace house and when we moved here never was fully unpacked. With Jason's reminder I finally called a kind older man who came and fixed it along with setting it up. It nice to hear, better then I remember. I worried that in this smaller house the tones would be too loud, but they are not at all. The girls especially are enjoying it. They say that it reminds them of their childhood. It is odd for me to think of my kids growing up here in the South. That they will identify as Southerners, that this is home. We are supposed to get another 4-8 inches of snow tonight. In the past 2 weeks my kids have only gone 2 1/2 days to school. I am not sure how they will make it all up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The clock is beautiful and so is your entry way! Your children will have the perfect mix of south and west I hope. Mine haven't been anywhere!
Post a Comment