This was the view out my window this morning!
Jason was up first, before 6, and came in and told me school was canceled. We had no idea it was going to snow! Wasn't forecast at all yesterday. Crazy NC weather. My view for the past 11 days has been this...
plus or minus a few kids. My foot is doing ok. I knew it would be really painful, but it is still surprising. I am so grateful that we have medical technology and health insurance so I could get my foot fixed though. Here is an xray from after my surgery. I wish I could say I had a bionic foot, it feels mostly like a Franken foot right now. Doctor says I will be able to run and walk pain free as long as I heal ok. He was surprised just how bad the inflamed tendon was was once he got my foot open.
This is my other view, out the windows behind the couch. I have enjoyed the snow as much as you can without being able to play or be out in it.
I let Grace take my camera outside this morning. She got some really great pictures. Along with lots of selfies of all varieties. All the rest of these pictures are by her!
I love that she is still making snow angels!
1 comment:
how are you doing? Your view is lovely! We are covered in snow here.
xo
E
Post a Comment