Grace, always the first in and last out of the water. I think this is my favorite beach picture of her ever.
Virginia Beach
Mom and Dad came to visit us and Em's family. The boys and Ben and Grandpa and Grandma met us at Virginia Beach. Emilee was at a friends wedding in Utah. The beach is always fun. This one was really crowded, makes me grateful for our NC beaches. I am not sure how I did not get a picture of everyone, makes me sad! Dad did not get in the water. Mom played with the kids all day, once getting wiped out really good by a big wave.



Luke and Talus played Army rangers all day long in this sand pit. His "dabbing" makes me laugh! We were at our traditional seafood dinner and it started pouring! We had to move inside, we were under an awning but the rain was splashing in it was raining so hard. At the end of the short storm there was a double rainbow.
This sign on the gas station door on the drive home made us laugh...




No comments:
Post a Comment