Saturday, November 5, 2016

Pumpkins & Football

Grace carved our only Jack O Lantern this year. We just got busy and the kids were not thrilled about using our homegrown pumpkins. They are a mellow, light orange, really pretty, but I guess not as cool as the bright orange. I asked the girls to sit down and look normal. This is Sophie's normal.

The boys had playoffs today for football. Their team won their first game. Both boys had some great plays, Noah got creamed really hard once - no call- I keep telling my kids officials aren't perfect and it is just part of the game. Luke scored a touchdown! He was qback on a pass play that didn't work out and ran the ball in to score. It was fun. And cold for the first time this year.

Grace, Sophie and Jason were the line markers. It was quite the learning experience for the girls! At least Sophie couldn't complain of being bored. I have pictures but I am too tired  to try to figure out why they aren't loading right.

It was a beautiful, cool, sunny day. Girls went to the temple this afternoon, boys to a birthday party and Jason and I split and stacked wood. Goes SO fast when you have a splitter! I can see why Jason wanted one so badly.





No comments: