The official 2017 Christmas eve pic. I'm not sure why Molly looks so guilty...maybe because it is obvious she has sneaked a bit too many treats!
The real picture from Christmas Eve. After opening sib gifts and reading Luke 2 we put on A Christmas Carol. Noah turned to me about half way through and said he was so bored that he was finally feeling calm.
Grace got a total of 13 books! She carried them downstairs in this blanket to show Sheila at dinner time. We call Sis. Koch our NC Grandma. She was going to be all alone today. I couldn't believe none of her kids wanted her with them. We were super happy to have her join us for dinner. Jason made an even more delicious turkey - I think he has just about mastered it.
2 comments:
You are all so beautiful! No Hardy family pic would be complete without at least one animal.
thanks so much for posting pictures - - so happy we could be a small part of your December....love, love, love to all!
Post a Comment