Sunday, June 25, 2017

Utah Trip 2017

While the kids stayed with Craig and Dessa, Jason and I went to Park City for a work event. Jason had lots of meetings, I had lots of time hiking. It was amazing and so rejuvenating. I added the picture below only because it was the first afternoon and I took off above our hotel. So, so amazing. The hotel was deluxe, nicer then I have ever stayed in. Jason and I ate good food, hiked and hiked and drove over Guardsman's pass several times.
 


 
After Park City we all went to Soldier Creek to the Hardy cabin. The first few days with the Hardy family were cold, it even snowed a few times!

 

 I love this picture of Craig and Dessa with all of their Grandkids!



 The girls and I went down to Provo one day. We went to the Bean Museum with the Kroebers and Fairbanks. It was more fun then Grace & Sophie expected. Ice cream cones from the BYU Creamery were a hit too. The girls and I went to the art museum and then to Cafe Rio for lunch. Linds and Heather and their kids were still there! The Smiths then all gathered at the cabin. Weather warmed up. Fishing did not get better. We went on an amazing hike along the Strawberry River.





 Mom and Dad, Polly, Hardy's, Mortenson's - Kate and Anna, Pikes, Kroebers and Fairbanks all at the cabin! It was crazy and fun and a lot of Smiths running around!
This is Grace's dress Briella is wearing. It has been passed down through many cousins. I think it has survived from only being worn on Sundays occasionally. Makes me smile!

Cousins. There is something special about cousins. I love this picture, and all these crazy boys!
Bayden, Kenan, Talus, Elijah, Issac, Noah & Luke

No comments: