Saturday, October 21, 2017

We met our neighbors, the Dogetts, this summer and asked if the kids could fish in their pond/lake.  Jacob Arny has caught the biggest fish so far, 6 lb bass. Luke has had so much fun fishing there! 


Luke & Noah's soccer team




WWII traveling airplane exhibit. I let Noah get out of school a few hours early and he and I went. I can't remember what the planes are, Noah could tell you. They all still fly which is super cool. Noah was in heaven. It was fun to see him so excited. When we first got to the air field a WWII bomber was doing a fly by. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Noah - it almost brought tears to my eyes. 


Puppies at the Farmer's Market. Sophie and Grace tried REALLY hard to bring one home. They were super sweet, but would get huge and take sooooo much work to teach and train. The puppy Grace is holding was named Greg and she LOVED him. Puppies this young just let you hold and love them.

No comments: