The first Harry Potter thing we saw was the Night Bus - it was all so fun and well done! You could go up to the window and interact with the talking head - we just wanted a picture.

Also outside of Kings Cross Station - phone booth to the Ministry of Magic

Diagon Alley - all of the shops were there, tons of things to see. The dragon on top of Gringots breathes fire every few minutes. We all decided Butterbeer was ok - way too sweet to have more then once, and I am glad we decided to share!
Honeydukes Candy Shop - we wanted to buy the whole store!
The Gringot Vault ride - sooooo fun! A mix of roller coaster and 3D movie.

and old mom had back issues....luckily we could rent a wheel chair. I got pushed around all day and it wasn't a total bummer.
Hogwarts!
Hogsmeade was done in the winter, at Christmas
I can't remember which ride this was, but we were having fun
Grace and I were the only ones that wanted to do the Mummy ride. It wasn't as scary as it appears by our reaction :) The Halloween celebration was Stranger Things themed. Inside the main store they had actual video games from the 80's that they play in the show. Jason spent some time teaching the kids how to do low tech video games. It was fun!













No comments:
Post a Comment