Hi!
I thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch with all of our friends and family far away. Moving here to North Carolina has been an enormous challenge but has also been full of blessings for our family. I wanted somewhere to share some of the fun/silly/touching things in our lives. It can be crazy in our home with all of our little ones. Who knows how often I will post. It may only be once a month.
For the record, I am just going to use all of our real names. I am not trying to wax philosophical here, this blog will really just be about our family for our friends and family. For those of you I really haven't talked to for a while. Grace and Sophie are 4, Luke and Noah are 1 1/2.
I wanted to use Hardy Party for our title, of course it wasn't available, along with any other variations I could think of! So here is a little explanation about fireweed. It is my favorite western wildflower. Fireweed grows many places in the mountains, but really thrives in the recently enriched soil after a wildfire. After adversity comes the beauty. For the record, I love magnolias also. The huge magnolia trees here just began blooming. The air has been flower scented from early March to now. It is really amazing and a great thing about living in North Carolina.
Joke of the day, by Sophie
What fish swims on a leaf? None of them!
3 comments:
This is really cute. Thanks for sharing!
Emily
Yeah, good! It will be fun to feel more involved with you guys. I told Ben about the wedding pinata and we are thinking about it :)
Love you lots,
Emilee
P.S. Now that Grace and Sophie are famous in The Friend, you may have to be careful of blog stalkers.
Yippee! I am so happy that you guys have a blog now - it is really fun to keep up with everyone. We are super excited to come and see you in a few weeks. The title picture is amazing, I love it!!!
Post a Comment