Happy Turkey Day! We thought we would be all alone here in NC for Thanksgiving this year but Jason's mom and my brother Sam were both here. It was wonderful to have family to share the holiday with.
Because the odds of an adult having a nap in our home are about as good as Ed McMann knocking on the door with a jumbo sized check, we played outside after dinner. 5 out of 6 of us like to have pictures taken. All day long when I would try to take Noah's pic he told me, "Stop Mom!"

Super fun to have Sam here...
and Grandma
I am not sure what these are..maybe reindeer? The girl's came home from preschool super proud though!

Zoo trip with Grandma
1 comment:
Cute pictures. I'm seeing those cute shoes Luke has on and really wishing I had gotten some for Eli. Oh well.
Post a Comment