Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween & Fall


Happy Halloween 2008!
Gracie saw this unicorn costume and fell in love with being a princess riding a unicorn. Sophie is, of course, Ariel. I had adorable costumes for the boys, Luke was a lion and Noah was a skunk. Turns out both boys totally freaked out and would not wear their costumes. Aunt Heidi to the rescue! She sent us these cute Thing 1 & 2 shirts earlier this year. Add some blue hair spray  - one bald head looks a little weird. Oh well. Kids had a blast!
 


The leaves are beautiful this fall!



                                                   
                             This stinker is figuring out how to climb up on anything he can find!

Here is my funny antidote for this post. My girls were playing on Saturday and I heard Sophie say to Grace, "What are you doing in this world?!!!" Made me laugh. She actually has said that before, but I could never remember exactly how she got the phrase wrong.


No comments: