I showed this to everyone at the Smith family party and we are all laughing really hard. So cute. We miss you.Heather and the Utah Smiths
This is hilarious and so cute. I just showed it to all the girls at work. Thanks for the holiday cheer. Love you guys, EM
And P.S. - What is Grace wearing? A little Hawaiian Christmas dress?
Love this!!! Your girls are awesome!! Keep this one on the files to show them in about 10 years, they will love it!!!Love you!
Jen, this makes me laugh every time I see it!!!
I thought your girls might know some funky german version. (Berge means mountain.) How funny is that ?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I showed this to everyone at the Smith family party and we are all laughing really hard. So cute. We miss you.
Heather and the Utah Smiths
This is hilarious and so cute. I just showed it to all the girls at work. Thanks for the holiday cheer. Love you guys, EM
And P.S. - What is Grace wearing? A little Hawaiian Christmas dress?
Love this!!! Your girls are awesome!! Keep this one on the files to show them in about 10 years, they will love it!!!
Love you!
Jen, this makes me laugh every time I see it!!!
I thought your girls might know some funky german version. (Berge means mountain.) How funny is that ?
Post a Comment