Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's My Party...



5 comments:

Polly said...

Hey the Lord uses whatever He needs to to help us feel better!! If having George Cloney as a high school boyfriend makes you feel better, so be it!!

The diaper cake is DARLING!!

Lindsey said...

The diaper cake really is cute and turned out awesome!!
You crack me up so much! I'm glad you're feeling better regardless of how. I just love dreams sometimes!!

The Kroebers said...

At least you have a clean house now. I'm sorry that more people didn't come. It's hard when you put some much effort into something and it feels like it was for nothing. I"m glad that you have a hot dream boyfriend to make you feel better. I'm excited to see you this weekend. YAY!

The Kroebers said...

Oh yeah, the cake did turn out really cute. Way to go.

Katydid said...

Cute cake...not real diapers, right? You work so hard. Tender Mercies---remember that great talk. Lately, I'm thinking Patrick Dempsey is hot!!!