Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stinky Winker!

I have to share the current insult at my house. When Sophie or Grace is really mad at each other they say, "You're a stinky winker!" Lots of whining, crying and tattling ensues and it is all I can do to not break out laughing. Sophie created the insult and is the queen of using it. It doesn't help that her parents laugh at times when she uses it. When someone makes you mad this week, just call them a stinky winker under your breath. You'll laugh and feel much better.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is hilarious!!! I'm totally going to use that!

And We Sailed On said...

Your kids are soooo cute and funny! Sophie can really break it down - the upcoming star in dance I am sure. Love it.
Tomorrow I think I am going to call someone a stinky winker!