There is a billboard in Greensboro that went up sometime in February. It has a huge picture of red roses on a black background and the lettering says, "Alison, Happy Valentines, Birthday, and Mother's Day!"
Every time I see it I laugh. Some dude thought he was being so great, killing 3 huge birds with one stone. I think he thought he would score major points.Unfortunately, he most likely got the equivalent of a swift kick upside the head. Who wants a billboard? You can't wear it, eat it, keep it forever, etc. It's tacky and embarrassing. He probably thought that his better half would brag to all her friends, etc. Instead she has to endure his lameness that he couldn't think of 3 meaningful ( I don't mean expensive here!) things to do or give to his wife and the mother of his kids.
Here's a heads up to all men everywhere- Birthday, Mother's Day, Valentines, Christmas, St. Patrick's Day and 4th of July rolled together as one gift doesn't work, EVER!
1 comment:
AMEN TO THAT!!!
Post a Comment