Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy - Late - 4th of July!


 Sweet Gracie and Leo





 These pics crack me up. Getting all 4 kids to smile cute at the same time just doesn't happen.

Fireworks in the driveway is the best! Cute tired boys make me smile.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I know that I am more than 10 years younger than you, but being pregnant has given me a little picture of what is in store for me - I think!

Polly said...

Jen, as one who has passed the 40 mark, I too would like to know just what is up with the hairy toes?? What other "suprises" are in store that no one has told us about? To our younger sisters see what you get to look forward to??

EM said...

At my birthday dinner with Ben the waiter realized it was my birthday and did the whole "let me guess, you are turning 25?" bit. But whenever someone does that, they obviously choose a MUCH younger age than they really think you are. So apparently I have lost my youthful glow. I guess 31 and 9 months pregnant makes me really look my age.

Katydid said...

Oy, getting older. Wonder what we will chat about at 50.