St. John, US Virgin Islands. Arguably the best snorkeling in the world. We saw octopus, a huge lobster, sea turtles, eels, barracuda, hundreds of kinds of tropical fish and huge coral. Fun, fun, fun!
Sorry about the light in this picture. The turtles are a bit deeper and the water was not as clear as usual because of storms. This trip I was actually able to dive this deep snorkeling also and I have to admit I am proud of myself. You can get right by the turtles and touch their shell. This particular snorkel we saw a total of 6 in one bay.
There was some water on my camera lens, but I had to include this picture because we had this beach all to ourselves for the afternoon. It rained a bit and the 3 or 4 other people there left. Sky cleared up again and it was beautiful!
Yeah for vacations!
4 comments:
Jen, these are beautiful!!! How fun!!
So fun and beautiful!!! I'm glad that you had a good time!
Looks like a fun time but...but...I am a landlover myself. I just KNOW those sharks would get me! Shiver
First of all you like HOT! It also looks beautiful. Lastly, I am done being busy--I need to call you.
Post a Comment