Monday, September 6, 2010

What a surprise


We went to the zoo today. The weather was gorgeous! Sunny but not hot, and no humidity to speak of.  For the first time in months we were outside for several hours comfortably without being in a swimming pool. The zoo was packed of course, but we were brave and went without a stroller.  Maneuvering through crowds with just my own two feet was a revelation! Even with keeping track of 4 excited kids, not lugging a stroller around was wonderful. The whole day was pleasant and even relaxing. This is new for us. I think I could get very used to it.

PS - does anyone know why my background is not showing up? I have looked at blogspot help and got no where.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I showed up for me, orange with a cute fall tree.

Lindsey said...

That should say it, not I - sorry!

The Kroebers said...

That rocks for you that you are past the stroller phase of life. I just got myself right back into it. Totally worth it though. I'm glad you had fun at the zoo.