We watched Star Wars and the Return of the Jedi together this weekend as a family. It was a blast. We had tried before but the boys were too young to be interested and the girls were just scared. Of course Noah and Luke played "Star Burst" all day with their "Lifesavers" trying to get away from "Dark Mader". By bedtime we had finally convinced them that it was Dark Vader...progress?
I have to admit I was sad we hadn't watched the movies a month ago. I may have convinced my sweet kids to let me dress them all for Halloween as Star Wars characters. I have this fantasy of theme dressing our family for Halloween. Crazy I know, but wouldn't to be so fun? So far I can't get my 4 children to agree on anything as simple as a tv show, let alone a costume. I guess my answer is to just get 3 little dogs who can walk on their hind legs.
May the force be with you!

3 comments:
LOL!!!! I didn't know you had that dream!
Jen,
Sonoma Williams has Star Wars cookie cutters. They are a bit overpriced at $20 for a set, but they are cool!
Marni
I love that your boys fought with lifesavers!!
Post a Comment