Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thank Heaven for breaks...

I have so been looking forward to Spring Break. I love the relaxed feeling of not having to be anywhere in particular, of no schedules to follow and good times to share at whatever pace suits us. It's like life gets to be on pause for a while as I reconnect with my kids. We went to the park today with friends, dyed Easter eggs, jumped on the trampoline and played outside. We also cleaned a bit, laughed a lot and argued some. My favorite part of today was teaching my kids to do the Hokey Pokey and YMCA. (Thanks Grandma Hardy for the fun cd's in our awesome Easter package!)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

So fun!!! I too LOVE Spring Break and now that mine is over I am anxiously waiting for summer!!! Have a fun spring break!!! Love you!!!

And We Sailed On said...

sounds like so much fun! xo