Yesterday Grace and Sophie turned 7. It is so hard to believe that 7 years have gone by and these cute babies have become sweet little girls. Jason and I were talking last week and realized that we have been parents now longer then the time waiting for our children to come to earth. I see pictures like this and just want to pick my babies up one more time and love on them.
The girls had their first ever friends birthday party. It was puppy themed fun and craziness. Thankfully my good friends came to help. Even with 5 adults helping it was still barely organized chaos. Sophie and Grace were in heaven. They did so well as hosts, I was really proud of them. The welcomed everyone and walked them to the backyard, helped to serve the cake and ice cream and were super gracious about all of their gifts.
I thought the dog pinata was a little creepy to be beating with a stick but the kids loved it.
I am so blessed to have these girls in my life. Watching them play and laugh yesterday as they celebrated their birthday was so fun. When we were opening gifts Luke gave the girls a ladybug habitat and Sophie was so excited she picked him up off his feet and swung him around in circles. One gerbil bite and several minor mishaps aside, it was a great day.
6 comments:
Those are some super cute little baldy babies. I can barely believe that was 7 years ago. Glad they had a fun party. Lots of friends. And that is adorable that Sophie spun Luke around. What great girls!
I couldn't help but smile as I was reading this post. I wish we could spend more time with you guys. I'm glad the party turned out good.
IT looks like a huge success! I'm sorry to say their little gifts are sitting on my desk, sigh. Happy Day!
SOOOOOO CUTE and FUN!!! I am so sad that I couldn't be there! I'm sorry I forgot to call them, but hopefully they loved their mega cash they got from us!!! Thank heaven for helpful friends and fun childhood memories!!
Love those rainbow dresses on your girls. They are so precious. You're a good mama.
Love the party, the theme and so glad you are a mom, because you do such a wonderful job.
Post a Comment