Halloween celebrations started early for us this year with a trunk or treat this past weekend. Super fun. I adore Halloween and am enjoying what is most likely the one and only time my kids chose themed costumes.
Sophie was funny. All day she kept talking about how the time frame was
wrong with she and Grace's costumes. You couldn't have Amidala and Leah
at the same time. She was also determined to have a gun to complete her
outfit.
6 comments:
I love it. I wish our kids could go trick-or-treating together. We'd have two Obi Wans but other than that it would work. Plus, then I'd have someone to talk to as we walk around the neighborhood.
They are so cute!!! and Sophie needs to turn off her brain sometimes! what a girl!!! of course they can be in the same time frame - it is PRETEND!!! love the pics! happy trick or treating - they should get extra goodies for looking so cute!
That picture is awesome! I love Sophie's hand on the hip and hip stuck out - it totally says Lea to me! So fun!!! -Lindsey
They looked great on Saturday!
I wish I could get into enjoying Halloween like you do.... maybe next year? Love the photos!
I LOVE your kiddos in the picture each look like they are in character. Gracie looks so serene, Sophie has the whole Leah attitude with her hand on her hip and NEED for a gun, Noah also has the whole Obi Wan zen thing going on, and Luke with his Darth Vader mask is scary. Well as scary as he can be!! : )
Post a Comment