This fall Grace and Sophie took a few riding lessons. They LOVED them! I loved looking at these pictures today too. They are from October and it was so warm and sunny.
Dessa was visiting, picture of us courtesy of Luke. Both girls really loved the horses and their teacher. Her name is Katie Smith.
Grace really was a natural. She was not nervous or scared at all. This is her first time on her horse. Can you see how relaxed she is? My little animal lover. I have to admit that there is a part of me that is scared of any animal bigger then me, and some that are much smaller. Not my Grace.
Noah and Luke had a ball playing around the farm while lessons took place. They ran and swung on the tire swing, chased the barn cats and dogs, played many versions of Star Wars on a small playground, fed rabbits and goats and visited a rather loud donkey each time. Even mom got to enjoy and have fun because all kids were happy and busy.
5 comments:
So much fun!!!
I love it. I am so glad you are coming out here soon because Luke and Noah are growing up so fast. And I'm also scared of animals that are bigger than me &/or have sharper teeth than me.
what fun pictures and outings - glad Dessa could enjoy it with you a bit. Good to know how to do lots of things! never know when a horse will wander by that needs to be ridden!
that looks like so much fun. Sign me up!
Love seeing pictures of your boys in their matching shirts. I plan on matching my twins as long as I can! Much easier, right! And those riding lessons look like so much fun!
Post a Comment