Saturday, April 21, 2012

Slowly but surely

My kids are being converted into southerners. Today while working outside I heard Grace repeatedly call out to her brothers on the trampoline "Y'all, I have biscuits!" using her best southern drawl. Turns out it was yet another version of the puppy/owner game that has been played for years at our house. Then Jason took the girls to ice cream as a special treat for good report cards. They both chose caramel bacon gelato. Sophie said it was mysteriously delicious.

2 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

that's awesome. The puppy/owner game also goes on and on in our home and I still don't understand what makes it fun. :)

Jen said...

I am glad we are not the only family that is endlessly fascinated with pretending to be puppies/owners. Soph has created an evolution of it where she is the queen and all the other kids are her servant puppies...she actually got them all to buy in for a few hours the other day.