Thursday, May 3, 2012

Twin Day


Grace and Sophie's school had a "twin day" today. The girls have been planning for couple weeks what they would wear. An old pair of glasses with no lenses were resurrected with their Papa's help. $5 dollar t shirts were purchased.  I even had trouble this morning telling them apart. They thought it was really funny. I think it is funny that my twins are so excited about dressing up as twins!

4 comments:

The Kroebers said...

Wow. I never really thought your girls looked that much alike. I sure do now. That is fun. It's like old times.

And We Sailed On said...

that is too funny! good thing the personalities are so different, right? They are beautiful!

EM said...

Ditto to Heather's comment. It's crazy how much they look alike when they try. We love you Grace and Soph.

Cyndie said...

Ditto--I never knew they looked so much alike! They look adorable!