First day of Kindergarten and 3rd Grade
All 4 kids were really excited to start school today. On the way this morning Grace told me she was super excited and just a tiny bit nervous. Made me smile. I am super nervous and just a tiny bit excited. I am grateful my kids have such a good school to attend. It is just hard to send them off for the whole day. Especially the boys! They are ready though. I will have such a huge change in my life with everyone being in school. I have all sorts of plans about how I will use my time. I am not sure how it will feel to have such a quiet house all day long. I have to admit I am glad Molly is here still to keep me company!
3 comments:
How does it feel? I bet it is strange. I feel that way just having two home in the mornings. I'm sure you will do wonderful things!
E
Such cute kids. Is Sophie way taller than Grace or just in this pic? Good luck in the new school year.
It's just this pic. Grace is actually a bit taller and bigger then Sophie right now, for the first time in her life!
Post a Comment