Friday, October 12, 2012

Conference Drawings October 2012


 Pres. Thomas S. Monson by Noah   Oct. 2012
The prophet looks suspiciously like a ninja turtle to me here...Noah has shown an interest in drawing for the first time in his young life since beginning kindergarten. It makes me happy. And I am sure Pres. Monson has some serious skills that are just not common knowledge.
Pres. Monson by Grace  Oct. 2012
 I love that Grace included the microphone and pulpit from conference. When I remember Pres. Kimball as the prophet of my youth, in my mind I see him talking during general conference also. 

The background flowers are hydrangeas. Grace noticed exactly what they were during conference. I wonder if the people responsible for the amazing flowers are aware how grateful I am for them? They add to my experience at general conference. I see the beauty of this earth and feel the spirit. The flowers are always spectacular.

This would be a fun tradition to continue. Note to self: In April, have all 4 kids draw the prophet while watching conference. We may get another 10 to 15 minutes of quiet.

No comments: