Monday, January 25, 2016
December 30, 2015 Happy Birthday Luke & Noah!
Hard to believe these guys are 9! We started the day off with special breakfast, bacon included. I promise Noah was happy. I think he is a little confused about Sophie's bacon 'stach...and Grace did not want her picture taken for some reason?
Noah requested strawberry pie and Luke pumpkin cheesecake instead of birthday cakes this year.Super yummy, and easier then cakes, but I was still a little sad. It just seems like they grew up so quickly sometimes. We went bowling as a family and then came home to open presents.
NFL blankets from Grandma and Papa Hardy! Boys also got scooters, build yourself Lego type guns, light up hats and gloves from G&G Smith, the girls gave them each a nerf shooter. Because we don't already have enough...
What a blessing these boys are to our family. I can't imagine life with out them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment