Saturday, December 9, 2017

Snow!!!!


This is the view from my front door right now. I love it. I miss the snow living here and am always so excited when we get some. All 4 kids are outside playing right now with friends. I love that too. The house is quiet and warm from out wood stove and peaceful.  Now if I can get something done today instead of snuggling up with a book ;)

 So Grace may not be quite ready for motherhood, which is totally fine. She has years to wait. This girl put her heath class robot baby in the washing machine at 11:30pm because she couldn't get it to stop fussing. We are all still laughing about it. She had tried wrapping it up in a blanket and putting it in the closet but could still here it crying, so she brought it downstairs and put in the washer.
Sophie, Grace, Abby Waters, Caiden Arny
The girls had their Winter Orchestra concert this week. They all played great. It is hard to believe these girls are all so grown up! 

1 comment:

Smith's Utah Understandings said...

I'm NOT READY for Grace to be a mother either!! how funny - she will be teased for that when she is ! love the snow .. I may get tired of it after this mission - but I don't think so! love, mom