Friday, March 27, 2009

Something Smells Stinky

We have had 3 straight days of rain this week. This video is from the first day. Every one seems pretty pleasant, although someone smells funky according to Sophie. You should see us all today...and it is going to rain all day tomorrow also. Yeah for spring in North Carolina. My neighbors probably think I am crazy because I let the kids play outside today for an hour in the pouring rain. I don't care. No one cried or whined the whole time.

4 comments:

EM said...

This is so cute. I love hearing the boys talk. It looks like fun! - EM

Polly said...

Your kids are SO cute!! I can't believe how well the boys are talking! I can't wait to come see you!!

Lindsey said...

Cutest kids ever!!!

And We Sailed On said...

thats awesome. I want to play too.